Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello to all

Hi Family,

I was able to make a quick trip to Dad's house this past week.. Monday - Friday... I just had to check to make sure he was doing well.. He is .. and is just as onry as every... I took some yoplait lite yogurt up there.. as I am on a diet... (didn't stick to it very well while there)... Gave some to daddy.. The first day he liked it a lot.. the 2nd day would not eat any at all.. the 3rd day he had more.. and Friday.. I cooked french toast and bacon.. I also took Omega 3 and Co-Q10 vitamins up there for his heart circulation.. He didn't like those either, but took them to get me to stop pushing them... Hopefully, he will continue to take them..

Jill, the cupboards are not quite that bare.. and he has eaten most of the canned fruits mom had done for him that is still good... He is invited out to ward member's homes for dinner occassionally... and eats out quite a bit.. cheaper than cooking.. I am also happy that mom was there to comfort you when you needed it... She is a good mother/grandmother and will always be there when we need her...

Congratulations Renae on your baptism... Being 8 is a very special time in your life's adventures... Wish I could be there, but not able to go that far from home these days...

Dad does not have a gmail account.. I didn't have time to set him up to read the blogs... So, please email daddy when ever possible.. He loves reading the family news...

Stephanie.. have you set a wedding date yet?

Well, have to go get ready for work... Oh yes, Bob was hired on at Wal mart... He is in the Deli/bakery dept... doing a great job too... They love him....

Love to all my family.

madeleine

No comments: